Services I Provide
- Master Stylist
"Yes, I Follow a 'Glass Half Full' Life!"
Is it possible to have too many smiling stylists at RIAH? It just proves what a bright & upbeat salon environment we have. Leah is the energetic & positive attitude that flows among us. She enjoys the art form of "connecting" with her clients. A stylist of 14 years, she thrives on diversity & her talents are applied to all types of hair styles from Classic Hollywood to Punk Edge!
Leah, a graduate of the Jean Madeline School of Cosmetology in Philadelphia, has a course & certification listing that she's proud of:
- Goldwell & Redken Certified in Color & Cutting
- Certified Keratin Complex Therapy Technician
- Artec Cutting & UpDo Certification
- Redken Hair Convention, Las Vegas NV & NYC
- Educated in cutting & color classes
- Variety of Wells, Clairol, Mask Color Experience Seminars
Leah enjoys the relaxation (we hope) of her dog, Henry. He's a 1/2 chiauahua & 1/2 toy fox terrier who, as she puts it, is "15 pounds of personality"! Living in Feasterville, she is simply happy just spending quality time with her family & friends. Leah & her husband recently welcomed their first child.
"My hallmark style is Dynamic, of course!"